Bomma Soap Large Gold Hand Blown Crystal Pendant Light
Designer: Ota Svoboda
The Soap luminaire from BOMMA takes the shape of a soap bubble in blown glass, drawing its inspiration from the varied colors, transparency and changing shapes of soap bubbles. When lighted, the metallic sheen of its surface transforms to iridescent and translucent, exposing its crystal character. The entire collection is produced using the technique of hand-blowing without a form. The seemingly perfect droplet of molten glass is given a unique shape, as well as a unique color spectrum.
Manufactured in the Czech Republic, using the technique of hand-blowing without a form, making each luminaire unique.
The pendant lamp is perfect in a living room, a dining room, or a bedroom, whether individually or with others.
- Colour: Gold and Brushed Silver
- Material: Mouth-blown crystal with metal coating
- Fitting: D240mm +-50mm x H340mm +-50mm - 2500mm Grey Textile Cord
- Ceiling canopy: H70mm x D64mm
- Lamp Holder: 1 x E27(Bulbs not Included; Max 13 Watt)
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Class: Class II
- Voltage: 220v – 240V~50Hz
- IP Rating 20 for Indoor Use
- Item to be Hardwired and installed by a qualified electrician.
- NOTE: the glass parts of soaps are mouth-blown without a mould thus the shape, size and intensity of color will slightly vary.
For all lighting products simply wipe down with a damp cloth (microfiber if possible) and only water, do not use any abrasive cleaning detergents. Under no circumstances must self-adhesive tape price tickets be attached to a lighting article. The chemical in the self-adhesive could damage the fitting.
*Disclaimer: While the greatest care has been taken to ensure the colours shown are as close to the real thing as possible, colours may be influenced by your computer settings. Accordingly actual true colours may vary slightly from the colours portrayed online.