PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Lighting.co.za confirms to the following:
1. Not disclose or otherwise make available the Personal Information to any third party other than required by law, authorized staff or sub-contractors who require access to such Personal Information strictly in order to carry out their obligations pursuant to our obligations.
2. Ensure that our employees, agents, subsidiaries, representatives, subcontractors and any other persons that have access to the Personal Information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in respect to the Personal Information.
3. Comply with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 and/or any other prevailing privacy and data protection legislation governing the collection, use and processing of Personal Information as defined in the relevant legislation.
4. Only act on the instruction of you in collecting, processing and utilising Personal Information.
5. Not process Personal Information for any purpose other than to perform our obligations to you, and to ensure that such processing will not place us in breach of the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 and/or any privacy and data protection laws or stated requirements.
6. Take appropriate, reasonable, technical and organisational measures to ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Information in our possession, or under our control, is secure and that such Personal Information is protected against accidental loss, destruction, damage, unlawful access and / or processing.
7. Immediately notify you in case of possible infringements of the applicable data protection legislation, the terms of this agreement or other irregularities by ourselves, our staff of any other party acting on our behalf in relation to the Personal Information.
8. Return or destroy the Personal Information once it is no longer required for the purpose of performing our obligations to you or any directly related purpose unless required by law to keep for a longer period.
9. Only transfer Personal Information across a country border with your prior written consent. In this regard, you shall ensure that any such transfer of any Personal Information across country border complies with applicable laws.
10. Please notify us as soon as possible if you want us to remove your personal information from our data list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
021 979 3940