59S Portable 4 UVC Mini LED Sterilizer For Baby Pacifiers, Teethers And Small Household Goods
59S Portable 4 UVC Mini LED Sterilizer For Baby Pacifiers, Teethers An
Sanitized and safe in seconds!
- 59S UVC LED PACIPOD Kills 99%+ of bacteria & viruses from pacifiers and bottle nipples in 59 seconds using UV-C light
- Safely kills Staph, E. coli, RSV, Salmonella, Kleb, Influenza (flu), Human Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740, Strain 229E) & other common germs. The SARS-CoV-2 strain that causes COVID-19 was not specifically tested.
- Child safe UV light auto shuts-off when lid is opened
- Smell the clean! Help reducing odors: Helps reduce pacifier odors caused by baby's saliva, metamorphic milk.
- Long-lasting 4 Gold LED beads - Uses 3 AA batteries (not included) or via USB wall socket (USB cable included)
- Safe and Quick: Makes your item sterile in just 59 seconds with automatic shut off. Stores and keeps contents safe if the lid is unopened.
- Included strap easily attaches to a purse, Diaper Bag, etc.
- Safe to use - CE, FCC, EMC and ROHS certified and FDA Registered
- Includes a 1-year limited warranty
- Model Number: S6-001
- Package: Gift box package
- Material: ABS+PC+Silicon
- How it sterilizes: UVC light
- UV light wavelength : 260 nm-280 nm
- Power supply : 3pcs AA Battery
- What's in package : 1pcs sterilizer box( No AA Battery )
- What can be sterilized: Pacifier, nipple, studs, earrings, denture etc.
*Where possible wash and dry items before inserting into the sterilization bag.
Do not soak the box in water. Simply wipe down with a dry/damp cloth (microfiber if possible). When at home use the 2 pin plug while in use and use any USB power bank when out and about.
Why the UV Pacipod Sterilizing Box?
The LED UVC pacifier sterilizing box makes an amazing baby shower gift for new mother. It can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria from nipples, pacifiers, teethers, small toys and breast pump accessories when on-the-go, which gives your baby more protection.
The compact and portable design allows it to easily fit inside almost any diaper or travel bag. You can disinfect the pacifier whenever and wherever you want.
How does the Ultraviolet Sanitizer work?
UVC LED light kills germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA.
It's widely used in cupboard sanitizer and sterilizing devices in hospital.
Why UV-C Technology?
UV-C has been proven to kill up to 99.9% of germs. Many hospitals use UV-C to sanitize rooms, medical tools, sinks and more.
Why choose UV-C light?
- There are heat-resistant germs: "mad cow" virus
- Cold-resistant germs: avian influenza virus, Yell bacteris
- Drug-resistant germs: Superbug
- No LED UV-resistant germs
- Efficient: 99.9%
- Non Toxic
- No Ozone
- No Mercury